SPU Voices is a digital publication focused on the stories of the people who make up the Seattle Pacific University community. It features stories written about and by SPU students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
It also home to the online version of Response, Seattle Pacific’s award-winning magazine for thoughtful Christians worldwide, rooted in the people, life, and mission of Seattle Pacific University. The magazine explores the encounter between education, faith, and culture, and is an informed voice for Christian engagement in the world.
Become a Student
- Top Six Things SPU’s Incoming Students Can’t Leave Home Without
- Falcon spirit: Top six photos of SPU’s 2017 incoming class
- College scholarships saved Shayla’s education — Here’s how to maximize your financial aid
- Summer break: Top six photos of SPU’s 2017 incoming class
- SPU in virtual reality: Explore campus in 360 degrees with these five videos