Download: Ultimate College Checklist
Whether you’re a parent, a family member, or a motivated high school student yourself, this guide will help you prepare for your college search, navigate the admissions process, and get connected to important resources.
You’ll learn how to:
- Determine which schools are the best fit
- Earn college credit while still in high school
- Get great scholarships
- Plan the best time to take exams – and know how much they’ll cost
- Get a head start on your college applications
- Estimate how much financial aid you might receive … and much more!
Become a Student
- Top six things SPU’s incoming students can’t leave home without
- Falcon spirit: Top six photos of SPU’s 2017 incoming class
- College scholarships saved Shayla’s education — Here’s how to maximize your financial aid
- SPU student Nathan Samayo: Ways to connect to community
- Summer break: Top six photos of SPU’s 2017 incoming class