Download: Ultimate College Checklist
Whether you’re a parent, a family member, or a motivated high school student yourself, this guide will help you prepare for your college search, navigate the admissions process, and get connected to important resources.
You’ll learn how to:
- Determine which schools are the best fit
- Earn college credit while still in high school
- Get great scholarships
- Plan the best time to take exams – and know how much they’ll cost
- Get a head start on your college applications
- Estimate how much financial aid you might receive … and much more!
Become a Student
- Homecoming 2019 reunites alumni, parents, and friends of SPU
- Black History Month career-networking events brainchild of international student
- How are new majors and minors created at Seattle Pacific?
- Explore Seattle’s Pioneer Square with SPU student athletes
- School of Education: Professors Ellis, Nagy, and Prenevost to retire